Flood Awareness Week is designed to raise awareness about the dangers of floods and flash floods. Learn more at Flood Awareness Week
The City of Dallas urge drivers to always follow these flood safety tips:
- Turn Around, Don’t Drown®
- It is NEVER safe to drive or walk into flood waters.
- Heed all warning signs.
- Don’t underestimate the power of water.
- Always be aware of your surroundings when driving.
- Use extra caution when driving or walking at night in storm conditions.
For additional information about the City's Floodplain Management Program visit Flood Information